Dealing with venomous animals such as snakes is indeed a dreadful moment for a person. Even so, you should not panic too much because there are ways that can be done to deal with the animal.
The Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia through a post on their official Facebook page has shared some important tips to handle poisonous animals. Here is the sharing:
Never do the following:
- Try to catch a snake if there are no skills.
- Try to injure and repel snakes with equipment.
- Try to drive away using the equipment.
What do you need to do?
- Call 999 for help.
- Observe the movement and direction of the moving snake.
- Close doors and windows to prevent snakes from coming out.
- Instruct family members or homeowners to leave immediately.
- Reduce movement in front of snakes.
- Identify the type of snake, length, color, and pattern on its body.
- Provide accurate information to the rescue team.