For all the people who live in Klang Valley, worry no more if one of your inconveniences is not be able to buy cooking gas due to its high price or even due to there is no shop that sells cooking gas near your area especially during this MCO 2.0. This is because there is a new Malaysian start-up cooking gas delivery service that is based in Klang Valley and the shop is called ‘BeliGas’.
BeliGas does cover over 100 service areas in the Klang Valley area, offering cooking gas delivery starting from only RM26.60 per 14kg tank and also as quick as 1 hour delivery to your own very doorstep.
This company was started by Suthan Mookaiah, and it aims to provide a cooking necessity at this time through a convenient app.
The app for BeliGas could be obtained on Google Play Store by clicking this link: BeliGas App On Google Play Store.
Suthan Mookaiah shared BeliGas’ story to the official Facebook group on the 1st of December 2020 in hopes of gaining support for the shop and also it’s delivery riders. This is because most of BeliGas’s young workers belong in the B40 group or even Malaysians whose incomes are in the bottom 40% household bracket. Many of them had also been left jobless due to COVID-19.
This is the recent BeliGas Cooking Gas Pricing:
The main reason why they’re able to offer the lowest prices is that they work directly with LPG gas suppliers which means cutting off middlemen and logistics inefficiencies to reduce cost. All their service outlets follow these refill and delivery prices per 14kg Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) tanks of Solar and Petron:
- 1 Day Pre-Order (RM25.60)
- Same Day Delivery (RM26.60)
- Urgent 1 Hour Delivery (RM29.60)
- Night Delivery (RM38.60)
- Surcharge for Condo, Apartment, High-Rise buildings (RM3.00)
Don’t worry if you currently don’t use Solar or Petron tanks, because BeliGas will switch for you with no extra cost.
They provide their cooking gas delivery service in the 81 main areas referred to below:
- Kajang Area (014 327 9115) – Bandar Kajang, Saujana Impian, Sungai Chua, Jalan Reko, Sungai Jelok, Sri Jelok, Bukit Mewah, Jalan Bukit, Kajang Utama, Kajang Perdana, Kajang 2, Kajang Prima, Sungai Ramal, Country Heights.
- Mahkota Cheras Area (019 208 5717)- Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Cheras Perdana, Bandar Sungai Long, Taman Rakan, Desa Budiman, Bandar Hussein Onn, Sutera Pines, Bukit Dukung, Koperasi Cuepacs.
- Ampang Area (011 5981 7730)- Pandan Indah, Pandan Jaya, Pandan Mewah, Maluri, Shamelin, Desa Pandan, Pandan Perdana.
- Shah Alam Area (016 506 3200) – From Section 1 to Section 24 Shah Alam.
- Cheras Area (019 273 8509) – Batu 9, Batu 10, Taman Suntex, Taman Cuepacs, Len Sen, Taman Legenda Mas, Taman Segar, Cheras Leisure Mall, Taman Connought, Taman Taynton, Taman Kota Cheras, Telekom Cheras.
- Semenyih Area (011 3311 2115) – Paling Jaya, Sunway Semenyih, Bandar Teknologi, Sunway Semenyih, Kajang East, Kampung Baru Semenyih, Semenyih Mewah, Taman Indusri Sri Haneco, Taman Sri Tanjung, Broga, Diamond City, Taman Pelangi Semenyih, Bandar Rinching, Setia Ecohill, Eco Majestic, Bandar Kesuma Lake.
Food Review: Delicious Gula Apong Ice Cream By ‘M Ice Cream’
Gula Apong Ice Cream is actually a very famous dessert in Sarawak. Previously, it is hard to find it to be available here in Peninsular. Now, since ‘M Ice Cream’ has introduced it here, it is easier to find it. Gula Apong is actually the ‘gula melaka’ version of Sarawak but both of them are definitely not from the same tree. It is commonly used in a lot of Sarawakian beverages and also desserts.
‘M Ice Cream’ specializes in Sarawak Gula Apong Ice Cream. In this store, their ice cream can be topped with honeycomb and also varieties of toppings. The Gula Apong itself got brought from Sarawak to Peninsular Malaysia.
Gula Apong flavor is the best seller flavor from the shop. There, you can have 4 different toppings that are free and that topping is:
- Chocolate Rice
- Corn Flakes
M Ice Cream also has two other additional toppings, and if you wanted these toppings you need to add-on payment for them and that is:
- Chocolate Chips – Add-on RM1
- Honeycomb – Add-om RM5
Sources: Facebook M Ice Cream.
Ji Soo Leaving ‘River Where The Moon Rises’, Na In Woo In Discussion To Replace Him
After making an apology for the offense of bullying, actor Ji Soo will be leaving the cast of the drama ‘River Where The Moon Rises’.
The KBS station has confirmed the matter and informed that the character played by Ji Soo in the drama will be replaced with another actor.
“Ji Soo, who has recently become the center of controversy, will be stepping down from‘ River Where the Moon Rises, ’” they stated.
Ji Soo previously appeared to make an open apology on his Instagram account to everyone who had been a victim of bullying during his school days.
Meanwhile, the management agency Cube Entertainment issued a statement saying that the drama actor ‘Mr. Queen’ Na In Woo will replace Ji Soo.
“Na In Woo has received an offer to join ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ in the role of On Dal, and he is currently reviewing the offer,” said the agency’s representative.
At this point, discussions are still ongoing over whether the upcoming episodes of ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ that was scheduled for March 8 and 9 will make it to air.
I-Sinar: EPF Members Can Change The Amount Of Applications Starting 8th of March
Members of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) will be given the flexibility to make their amendments to the application details that they have made. The amendments that can be done are such as the amount applied for, bank information, address, telephone number, and the payment mode on the i-Sinar Online site from the 8th of March.
The Minister of Finance that is Datuk Seri Tengku Zafrul Abdul Aziz is confident that this is one of the developments that is very much awaited by all the people. According to him, the new i-Sinar application which abolishes all criteria will be opened on that particular date.
Payment For Existing Application
- Applicants will start receiving their payment starting from the 2nd of March.
- Payment for the application done before the 25th of February 2021 will be approved in stages.
- This involves applications that are still pending approval and whose status does not pass.
- Starting from the 8th of March.
- For members that are under 55 years of age.
- Subject to the balance of Account 1.
- Including non -Malaysian EPF members.
- Will be processed in 5 days’ time.
The application status and also the date of payment can be checked after that. Other than that, the total i-Sinar withdrawal amount, as well as the maximum payment schedule for 6 months, remains as previously informed.
Lifestyle12 hours ago
(Video) Japanese Guy Creatively Created A Video of Malaysia And It Looks Super Amazing
Lifestyle4 days ago
Boy Cries His Heart Out When His Younger Sister Went For First Day of School
Lifestyle5 days ago
Best Mosquito Killing Incense Shared By Malaysians, Bought On Shopee For RM1
News5 days ago
A Blind Nine Year-Old War-Zone School Teacher
News3 days ago
Young Man Undergoes Plastic Surgery Transformation After Failing To Find A Job
Lifestyle2 days ago
YouTube Review: Learn How Sofyank Transform Himself Into Kakashi
News3 days ago
Payment For Current I-Sinar Applications Begins Tuesday — EPF
News5 days ago
Woman Ordered iPhone 12 Pro Max From Apple, Receives An Apple Juice Instead