Fellow graduates, pay attention because this is just not going to help you a lot but it will also ease yourself when you are trying to pay back your own student’s loan. Ever thinking that it is actually exhausting that you have to go to the counter and deal with the hustle and bustle every single time you want to pay back your student loan? Worry no more because with technology nowadays, you can just pay back your student’s loan in the comfort of your own home.
The alternative mentioned would be to pay back your student’s loan just by using the Shopee app. Isn’t it so amazing that other than shop until your heart’s content, you can also finish your obligation to pay back your student’s loan there? It is such a time-saving, energy-saving, and also reliable alternatives that have ever been made for graduates.
These are the easy steps on how to do the payment for your student’s loan:
1) Launch Shopee app and tap on Deals, Top-Ups & Bills > PTPTN (under Bills Category)
2) Select your loan or savings product from:
- Education Loan – Bayaran Balik Pinjaman
- Education Savings – SSPN-i, SSPN-i Plus
3) Input your NRIC number > Click ‘Check Account‘ to retrieve your account(s).
4) Select the account you want to pay and input the amount > Click ‘Continue‘ to check out
Please take note:
- Minimum amount: RM10 & Maximum amount: RM999
- A service fee of RM1.00 imposed by the service provider will be added to your checkout amount.
5) On the Checkout page, you may pay using ShopeePay or other payment methods to complete the order.
Payment Methods available are
- Debit / Credit Card
- Only Debit Card can be used for SSPN-I
- Online Banking
- Cash Payment at 7-Eleven
6) Upon successful payment, PTPTN will process your bill within 3 working days. Click ‘View Order Details’ to see your bill order details.
7) Click ‘Order Received’ & scroll to bottom > Click ‘Download My Receipt’ to view in-app receipt.
8) You are allowed to pay your PTPTN / SSPN bills via Shopee as many times as you want. Under My Orders > Completed tab, click ‘Pay Another Bill’ to make another PTPTN / SSPN payment.