There are just a few days left before the holy month of Ramadan finally arrived in the year 2021. With the granted permission of doing Tarawih Prayer this year according to the approved number of congregations and also with abiding by SOPs stated, hopefully, this year would be a better Ramadan experience for everyone in this whole wide world. During the month of Ramadan also, there would be a particular name that always being mentioned and famous and that is none other than ‘Yusuf Taiyoob’ with the iconic whispering style to say it.
Of course, this name would be well-known during the month of Ramadan because his company sells the best dates that ever found in Malaysia and they also come in wide variations for the customer to choose from. Little that people know, ‘Yusuf Taiyoob’ has a long history with bittersweet experiences before he finally becomes a mogul in business industries. This is actually the real story behind the famous name of ‘Yusuf Taiyoob’.
Datuk Seri Yusuf Taiyoob who is a native of Penang is also known as ‘Raja Kurma Malaysia’. Despite his brand that is now famous and also well-known, this businessman has previously faced a lot of failures. Here are eight facts about Yusuf Taiyoob shared by Sabri Jusoh via Facebook social media platform.
- Failed in his first-ever business of selling perfume specifically at Bayan Lepas International Airport in the year of 1977.
- Even at the young age of 19 years old, he already faced stress to the point of vomiting blood as a result of the failure from the first business.
- Resurrected the by running a cosmetics-related business, namely Yusuf Cosmetic in the year 1979. But only lasted for 2 years.
- In the year of 1988, he rose again by setting up this giant company registered in his own name that is Yusuf Taiyoob Sdn. Bhd.
- Now supplying 30 types of dates and more than 100 food products throughout Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and also Thailand.
- Yusuf Taiyoob’s most popular types of dates namely Waseem, Safiya, and also Safina are derived from the names of his own children.
- Yusuf Taiyoob Factory is located in Bukit Minyak Industrial Area which is a very strategic place, on the side of PLUS Highway. Whoever passed that, must not miss his magnificent factory.
- Obtained the title of Datuk in the year 2002.
What can everyone learn from the story of ‘Raja Kurma Malaysia’ would be, just because we fail once does not mean we will fail forever in our life. Nowadays, the dates from ‘Yusuf Taiyoob’ can directly be bought from its official website that is the Yusuf Taiyoob Website. Other than dates, there are also many things available there such as fruit juices, bakery ingredients, spices, canned product,s and many more.
Shop Review: Best Bazaar Ramadhan In KL? What Does Mark O’Dea Search For?
A particular famous YouTuber named Mark O’Dea is back at it again to search for the best Bazaar Ramadhan in Kuala Lumpur for this holy month of Ramadhan in the year 2021.
This time around, he is accompanied by his own friend named Tom. He decided to bring along his friend because as he stated in the video, Tom has never been to any Ramadhan Bazaar even though he has been living in Malaysia for a very long time. In this video, they were on their way to a Bazaar Ramadhan located in Chow Kit Road, Kampung Baru specifically in Kuala Lumpur.
According to their plan, they have agreed to buy food that they have never tasted before in their whole life. It would be such an eye-opening experience for them as Bazaar Ramadhan is very well-known to be selling so many foods and beverages that people could rarely see during other months except the Ramadhan month.
These are 5 of the delicious foods that they have bought from the Bazaar Ramadhan in Chow Kit Road:
1) Prawn Ball And Octopus Ball
They said that they have never tasted or even seen this before. That is why they decided to try and bought them.
According to the video, the seller stated that pecal is vegetarian food and it is sold for RM3 each.
3) Tepung Pelita
They wanted to try Tepung Pelita because the seller said that it is such a sweet snack. That is why they are on board to eat this even though they have never tried them before in their life.
4) Quail (Burung Puyuh)
For this particular food, he even does not have any idea what it is called. So, for sure he never tastes this food before. That is why he decided to buy this food.
5) Roti Jala
He first assumed that this food is known as Spaghetti but the seller told him that it is known as Roti Jala.
Sources: YouTube Mark O’Dea
Want To Pay ‘Zakat Fitrah’? Try Doing It Online Using Shopee
It is an obligation for Muslims all around the world to pay ‘Zakat Fitrah’ when the holy month of Ramadan has finally arrived. ‘Zakat Fitrah’ is a charity taken for the poor a few days before the end of fasting in the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. Every Muslim is required to pay ‘Zakat Fitrah’ at the conclusion of the month of Ramadan as a token of thankfulness to God for having enabled him or her to observe the obligatory fast.
There are actually so many ways on how to pay ‘Zakat Fitrah’ nowadays in this modern world. Other than paying ‘Zakat Fitrah’ directly towards the person who is responsible to collect it, people also could pay it by using online banking such as Maybank. There is also one more alternative that can be used to pay it and that is using Shopee.
The rate of zakat fitrah is different based on the provisions of the Religious Authorities of the States. This different particular rate will be displayed when you pay zakat fitrah and select your state zakat body in Shopee. There are actually so many benefits that could be obtained when people pay their ‘Zakat Fitrah’ through Shopee such as:
- Zakat payment is now easier with various payment methods via ShopeePay, debit cards, online banking, and cash payments at 7-Eleven.
- Zakat payments can be made quickly and securely from home or wherever you are with the Shopee app.
- The zakat collected will be channeled to zakat institutions that work with Shopee to ensure that your contribution is distributed to eligible recipients.
These are 6 simple steps on how to pay ‘Zakat Fitrah’ just by using Shopee:
- Launch the Shopee application and then choose the particular option of “Deals, Top-Ups & Bills”. Then, click on the “Zakat Fitrah” icon to directly transported to the ‘Zakat Fitrah’ page.
- Select the Zakat Institution of your choice, Fitrah Rate and enter the Number of People (Self / Dependent). Then, click Continue.
- Complete your IC Number, Full Name, Email Address, Telephone Number and Address. Make sure your information is complete and correct. Then, click Continue to pay.
- Own ShopeePay as your payment method. Guaranteed fast and smooth. In addition, you can pay by debit card, online banking or cash payment at 7-Eleven. Before payment, state your Zakat Fitrah Intention and click ‘OK’.
- After the payment has succeeded, click ‘View Order Details’ to view zakat payment order details.
- Lastly, click the “Download Confirmation Of Zakat Fitrah Payment” to see proof of Shopee payment in your app.
Separated Since Babies, This Identical Twins Finally Reunite After 36 Years
Identical twins Molly Sinert and Emily Bushnell were separated at birth in South Korea and adopted by different families. Molly went on living in Florida while Emily in Pennsylvania. The siblings spent most of their lives totally unaware of each other’s existence and little information about their birth family.
But everything changes after Emily’s 11-year-old daughter, Isabel wanted to make a DNA test to explore her heritage.
Isabel said, “I wanted to do the DNA test because she was adopted. I wanted to find out if I had more family on her side.”
Meanwhile in Florida, Molly also decided she wanted to take a DNA test to find out more about her mother’s history. The database confirmed her relations with Emily.
“(The results said:) ‘You share 49.96% DNA with this person. We predict that she’s your daughter’. This is obviously not right because I’ve never gone into labor, I don’t have children.”
Shortly after, she figured out that she must be her sister. They contacted each other but decided not to have a video call until they met in person.
Even though Emily didn’t feel comfortable taking the test, but finding out about her twin makes everything so clear.
“Although I have family who loves me and has been wonderful, there was always a feeling of disconnection. Finding out that I had an identical twin sister just made everything so clear. It all makes sense.”
As the twins got to know each other, they discovered more and more similarities between themselves.
Emily added: “Our senior prom picture…we were both wearing a beaded dress with a strapless style and our hair was exactly the same.
Emily concluded by describing the reunion as ‘the happiest moment of her life’.
Source: Daily Star
Lifestyle7 days ago
What A Luck! Man Only Ordered Apples But Then Received A Brand New iPhone
News4 days ago
Naruto Director, Osamu Kobayashi Dies At Age 57
Lifestyle7 days ago
Man Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $72,000 For Housework During Their 30-Year Marriage
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) “What To Do If You Got Arrested By The Police” – This Lawyer Tells Everything
News7 days ago
Taman Rakyat Cluster Stems From Inter-State Travel To Attend Wedding In Terengganu
News4 days ago
Sudden Existence of Small Island In Indonesia After Being Hit By Seroja Cyclone Thunderstorm
Lifestyle4 days ago
(Video) ‘Real-Life Rapunzel’ Finally Cut Her Hair For The First Time In 12 years
Lifestyle7 days ago
McDonald’s Queensway, The Most Beautiful McDonald’s Outlet In Singapore