Fasting is actually not an easy task for little children especially for the first timer but it is the duty of their parents to educate them about fasting before the month of Ramadan comes. This is because parents could train them to be more prepared to face the holy month. There are several easy ways that can be used by parents to teach them about fasting that is appropriate for their own age.
It is really important to allow children to be in a state of readiness and not be surprised when they cannot eat and drink all day. Most importantly, tell them about the reasons and importance of fasting.
1) Explain The Concept Of Fasting
Parents can explain that fasting not only suppresses the appetite and drinking but also months of practices such as tarawih prayers, sahur, and breaking fast. Make them realize that fasting reminds everyone that God is the only provider of every good and perfect gift. Help children to find this reality.
2) Do Not Force The Children
It is actually the best decision not to force them to fast completely, especially those who are still young, instead let them try to follow their ability. This is because forcing them to fast would make them lose interest in fasting easier and faster because they would feel so the burden to do it.
Waking up early in the morning for ‘sahur’ can be a bit difficult for all the children and as parents, always remind them about it so that they get used to waking up for ‘sahur’. Give them a choice of what menu they want to eat so that they feel excited for ‘sahur’ and they do not want to miss it.
4) Give Motivation Towards Children
Motivation and also moral support are sorely needed by children so that they are confident they can fast or at least try and understand the concept. Having support from the parents would be really meaningful for the children when fasting.
5) Perform Daily Activities As Usual
When teaching children to fast, parents should allow children to do the usual activities including playing with their friends. Do not ban them just for fear they will feel hungry. If there are too many prohibitions, they may misunderstand the concept of fasting. The activity can also make them forget about feeling hungry and not ask for a break.
Sources: Jeddah Mom
(Video) Darul Tahfiz DS VIDA Praised By Many As It Looks Clean And Complete With Facilities
As everyone in Malaysia knows, Dato’ Seri Dr. Hajah Vida or more affectionately known as DSV is actually one of the most well-known millionaire entrepreneurs. Previously, she rarely showed all the good deeds that she did on social media. This time around, she has decided to share a video that is full of meaning for everyone.
The particular video that she posted on her own Instagram social media platform shows the environment in her own Tahfiz and also the activities that they do together. The video has gained so much attention and also praised by many netizens all over Malaysia.
View this post on Instagram
DSV has a tahfiz center named Darul Tahfiz DS VIDA located in Ipoh, Perak, and in conjunction with the month of Ramadan, she will invite her ‘children’ at the tahfiz to perform tarawih prayers in congregation at her home. The posted video also shows the state of the tahfiz which is luxurious and complete, making her followers on the Instagram page shocked.
Each tahfiz student who enters there will not be charged any fees as all fees are fully borne by DSV itself. Looking at the comments section, many netizens are proud to see the success of DSV in opening a tahfiz center and some also seem interested in registering their children there.
Sources: Instagram Dato’ Seri Dr. Hajah Vida
Craving For Cincau? These Are 5 Delicious Recipes That You Can Make With It
Cincau is a jelly-like food that has a mild, slightly bitter taste but it is definitely delicious. It has been such a familiar ingredient that many people used in their recipes especially during Ramadan. Talking about cincau, the only recipe that would pop up in people’s minds would be none other than Sirap Cincau or even Bandung Cincau. Little do people know, there are actually so many simple recipes that can be made just by using cincau.
Cincau can be mostly used in any desserts and also beverages as they have this chewy texture that is very enjoyable to eat by everyone. In these modern days, people could be extra innovative and come out with so many new recipes that can be made by using cincau. These are 5 delicious recipes that can be made with them.
1) Cincau Pudding
- 2 cups cincau (coarsely chopped).
- 1 packet of powdered gelatin (10gm).
- 1 cup coconut milk.
- 1 can of evaporated creamer.
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 1 cup water.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Cincau chopped and place in a container. Put coconut milk, evaporated creamer, condensed milk, agar powder, and water into the pot and bring to a boil. After boiling, pour it into a container containing cincau. Let the pudding harden before storing it in the refrigerator.
2) Cincau Thai Green Tea
- 2 tablespoons Thai green tea powder.
- 1 glass of boiling hot water.
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 cup ice cubes.
- Soak the tea powder with hot water until the tea is fluffy.
- In a glass, stir in sweetened condensed milk using a teaspoon three times. Pour half a glass of green tea water and stir well.
- In another glass, fill the ice cubes and also the cincau that have been cut into small pieces. Pour in the green tea water mixture.
- Ready to be enjoyed.
3) Cincau Cream Crackers Pudding
- 10 grams of agar-agar powder.
- 250 grams of sugar.
- 5 pieces of cream crackers.
- 100 ml of evaporated creamer.
- 100 grams of cincau.
- 1 liter of water.
- 3-4 dots of pink dye.
- Combine agar-agar powder, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- After boiling, reduce the heat and pour 5 teaspoons of the mixture into a mold that has been moistened with water. Chop the cincau in it. You can also cut it. Let cool, and harden under a fan.
- For the rest of the mixture, add the evaporated creamer and the cracked cream cracker biscuits. Stir well. Open a small fire this time.
- When the cincau layer hardens, scoop half of the mixture and pour over the cincau layer. Let it freeze again.
- The last remaining, add 3-4 drops of pink dye. Stir well.
- Finally, pour the pink mixture after the milk layer has frozen. Cool first, before storing in the refrigerator.
- Ready to be served.
4) Cincau Strawberry Float
- Fanta Strawberry.
- Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Ice cube.
- Prepare the ingredients, put ice in a glass.
- Cut cincau into small pieces.
- Pour Fanta Strawberry into the glass and add 2 scoops of ice cream and place cincau as a topping.
5) Bandung Cincau White Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cincau.
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk.
- 3 tablespoons evaporated creamer.
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate.
- Ice cube.
- 50 ml of warm water.
- 1 teaspoon syrup.
- Prepare the material that we need.
- Prepare 50ml of warm water in a cup then add 1 teaspoon of syrup dye and stir until well combined.
- Add condensed milk and evaporated creamer and stir until it is well blended. Then add ice cubes and then add white chocolate topping and sprinkle cincau on top of it.
- It is ready to be served.
Muhyiddin Congratulates Pandelela On Winning Gold In World Cup
KUALA LUMPUR, May 6 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today congratulated national diving queen Pandelela Rinong for winning the gold medal in the women’s individual 10 meter (m) platform event at the 2021 FINA World Cup diving tournament in Japan, yesterday.
In his speech, which was uploaded on his official Facebook page, Muhyiddin said Pandelela’s hard work and commitment had ensured the Jalur Gemilang to continue to fly on the world stage.
“Congratulations! Malaysia is proud of you,” he said.
The 28 -year -old athlete displayed an energetic and convincing dive to top the final which took place at the Tokyo Aquatic Center, Japan, by collecting 355.70 points after completing seven dives.
The success of winning the gold made Pandelela the only athlete to contribute a medal for the national diving team that took on the challenge to the World Cup this time.
Earlier, in the semi -finals, Pandelela finished third with 333.00 points behind Caeli Mckay of Canada, who scored 343.85 points, while Andrea Spendolini Siriex was in second place with 336.00 points.
Pandelela, Leong Mun Yee, Wendy Ng Yan Yee, Nur Dhabitah Sabri and Cheong Jun Hoong will take on the national challenge in the diving event at the Tokyo Olympic Games scheduled on July 23 to Aug 8.
News2 days ago
Bill And Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years
Lifestyle3 days ago
World’s First ‘Floating’ Sky Pool To Open 115 Feet Above London In May
Lifestyle6 days ago
(Video) Remembering ‘El Risitas’, This Is The Story of How The Popular Meme Began
Health3 days ago
What Important Things You Should Know About AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) The Mysterious Story of How ‘Servis Sidek’ Shockingly Got Banned
Lifestyle2 days ago
The Grief History of ‘Puteri Zaleha’, The White Blooded Princess That Got Hid
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) Amazing Malaysian Wife Can Do It All, Praised And Loved By Her Husband
Lifestyle7 days ago
Once Famous Now Abandoned, Haunted ‘Mimaland’ Water Theme Park