The human body is actually such an amazing creation because it has so many facts that many people still do not know about but it works that way every time of their life. It is definitely an incredible specimen to be looked at. These complex machines have millions of internal processes happening every second, all working together to keep us alive and well.
This particular Twitter user that goes by the name Dr. Samhan has listed out 9 amazing facts about the human body and honestly, the facts are all beneficial for everyone. After finding out about some of the facts stated, people might want to appreciate their body even more than they used to do now.
Fakta best pasal diri korang. No 9 mesti korang baru tahu.
1. Tahukah anda, satu-satunya organ yang akan tumbuh kembali selepas didermakan adalah hati. pic.twitter.com/6HBJwVHGie
— Dr Samhan (@DoktorSamhan) March 31, 2021
These are 9 amazing facts about the human body:
1) Did you know, the only organ that will grow back after being donated is the liver. The liver is the only organ in your body that can regrow after parts of it have been removed or damaged. In fact, your liver can grow back to its full size in just a matter of months.
2) Did you know, our nails consist of a protein called keratin and it is also actually a dead cell that comes out through the fingers. Nails start growing under your skin. As new cells grow, they push old ones through your skin. The part you can see consists of dead cells. That is why it does not hurt when it got cut. In addition, fingernails can grow longer faster than toenails.
3) Did you know, that earwax is not excrement but it is actually sweating. The purpose of this earwax is to protect us from bacteria, dust, dirt, and water. You do not have to dig it for removal because it will come out on its own. Unless there is too much until you can see it from the outside of the ear. If that the case, try to clean it up a bit.
4) Did you know, women have more fat than men in their bodies. This is because men burn fat faster than women. Men tend to have more lean muscle tissue, which burns more calories than body fat, even during rest.
5) Did you know, our muscles get tired when we work continuously. The only muscle that never gets tired is the heart. When we walk, our hearts still running. Even when we stop, our heart still keeps running. Or else, we would have died if our hearts are not functioning.
6) Did you know, our brains are perfectly formed at the average age of 26 years old. Don’t be surprised if we used to do so many ridiculous things when we were young. That is just how our life works.
7) Did you know, bacteria on a phone screen are actually even more than bacteria on a toilet bowl. Scientists have found that cell phones carry 10 times more bacteria than most toilet seats. It also follows that most of the organisms found on phones are not pathogens that will make you sick.
8) Did you know, an estimated 10% of the world’s population is left-handed. Genetics is the main factor that a person can be left-handed. Researchers have developed a mathematical model to show that the percentage of left-handed people was a result of human evolution and specifically is a balance of cooperation and competition.
9) If our house has an air filter, then in our body there is also a filter called the kidney. This filter is so powerful. Because it can filter out things that have no nutrients that we eat. If you want to use this filter for a long time, do not always take salt, sugar, and processed foods.
Sources: Twitter Dr. Samhan
Shop Review: Make Easier For Children! Get This Set of Sharpeners From Shopee!
Shopee is the new one-stop-shop where we can get all sorts of things we need. Even the ones we have never heard of! We have seen people buying groceries, housewares, and even plants from Shopee!
The stationeries are usually bought from Shopee too as they provide the stuff from overseas that seems to be very helpful to us. Today, we are sharing a local Shopee seller that sells an amazing set of sharpeners!
BS HOME GROCERY STORE with a rating of 4.9 out of 5 has 806 products on Shopee, as of today. In this shop, it offers a lot more than stationery. They have a wireless doorbell, sushi maker, and even cartoon glass. Shared by an account on TikTok, it shows a set of sharpeners that definitely would make our life easier.
@good_things_520Children’s school supplies ##goodthing ##learn
In the video, it shows a set of sharpener with a small vacuum cleaner, electric eraser, erasers for refill and batteries. The sharpener works to sharpen pencils and the electric eraser makes erasing any errors easier while the small vacuum cleaner will clean the dust from the erasers. Three of these items come in handy and you can get them from BS Home Grocery Store!
Shop Review: Easy To Use! These 5 Shopee Stores Sell Portable Washing Machines!
Recently, portable washing machines have increased in popularity especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. This is because portable washing machines are the most eco-friendly choice since they are powered by human labor rather than outside energy sources. They are usually the most budget-friendly option and the best fit for off-grid lifestyles or places where power outlets are not consistently available.
A portable washing machine is a great alternative for small space dwellers and for those who do not have access to permanent hot and cold water hook-ups. These mini machines are usually big enough to handle small t0 medium loads, say, a few bath towels, bedding, underwear or workout wear, even several pair of jeans. For an easy survey of portable washing machines, these are 5 Shopee stores that sell them.
1) Portable Washer XBP20-32
Shopee Link: Portable Washer XBP20-32
2) Semi-Automatic Portable 4.5kg Mini Dehydration Washing Machine
3) Mini Portable Washing Machine GT-16AC
Shopee Link: Mini Portable Washing Machine GT-16AC
4) Xiaomi Moyu 2nd Gen Portable Mini Washing Machine
Shopee Link: Xiaomi Moyu 2nd Gen Portable Mini Washing Machine
5) Ultrasonic Turbine Washer
Shopee Link: Ultrasonic Turbine Washer
Price: RM72.08 – RM74.88
Sources: Portable Washer XBP20-32, Semi-Automatic Portable 4.5kg Mini Dehydration Washing Machine, Mini Portable Washing Machine GT-16AC, Xiaomi Moyu 2nd Gen Portable Mini Washing Machine, Ultrasonic Turbine Washer.
(Video) ‘Nagoro Doll Village’, A Mysterious Village Full With Dolls!
Nagoro or now known as Nagoro Doll Village is a village in the Iya Valley on the island of Shikoku in Tokushima Prefecture, Japan. It is known for the large number of realistic dolls positioned throughout the village, which have made it a tourist attraction. The village is located on Route 439 in the Iya Valley, a remote mountainous area. It formerly had about 300 inhabitants, but the decline in Japan’s population has caused that to fall to 35 by January 2015, 30 as of August 2016, and also 27 by September 2019.
At first glance, most visitors to Nagoro Doll Village will see a sweet rural community of elderly residents spending their time blissfully tending to their gardens and fishing. When they decided to take a closer look, however, and they might be in for a scare. The villagers are actually dolls.
Nagoro is a slowly shrinking village located in the valleys of Shikoku, Japan. Populated by creepy dolls, it might make you question the reality. Its inhabitants left the village in a search of employment or died. More than 200 dolls inhabit the town. They’ve become loved by their human neighbors and are often celebrated by the community for bringing back fruitful memories of the past.
Eleven years ago, Tsukimi Ayano returned home to Nagoro. Faced with loneliness, she has populated the village with dolls, each representing a former resident. The dolls are all created single-handedly by Ayano Tsukimi. The local school is now filled with a few dozen dolls patiently waiting for class to begin. Made of straw, the bizarre dolls are dressed in old clothes.
Once working in the garden, Tsukimi made the first doll in the likeness of her father, and then she came up with the idea to replace the other family members with similar dolls. 10 years later, her work continues. Every doll is located in a place where she would resemble that person. So strolling along with the village you will find quite unique monuments either working in the field, fishing in the river, or simply sitting along the road and staring at you.
Sources: YouTube Tokyo Lens.
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) Chucky On Murderous Rampage Again In Upcoming Child’s Play TV Show!
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) Stop Uploading Videos For 1 Year, What Truly Happened To Kate Yup?
Lifestyle6 days ago
Into The Summer Games Spirit! Google Comes Out With The ‘Doodle Champion Island’!
Lifestyle3 days ago
(Video) A Story About ‘The Happiest Man On Death Row’, This Is Joe Arridy
Lifestyle4 days ago
Fascinating! These Are 5 of The Best Outfits At Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony
Lifestyle7 days ago
(Video) Hilarious Reaction of A Woman Doing Video Call With ‘Christiano Ronaldo’
Lifestyle4 days ago
Attention University Students! These 7 Things That Are Useful For You!
Lifestyle2 days ago
(Video) Have You Ever Seen This Durian? A Red Colored Durian In Sabah!