Caffeine is a natural stimulant most commonly found in tea, coffee, and also cacao plants. It works by stimulating the brain and central nervous system, helping you stay alert and prevent the onset of tiredness. For those who might not know, caffeine could help you stay awake by connecting to adenosine receptors in the brain without activating them.
For all of those coffee lovers who love to get their cup of coffee the first thing in the morning especially that live in Kuala Lumpur, worry not because there are definitely so many cafés that you guys can go to for you to have your caffeine doses so that you can start the day with more energy and positive vibes. These are 5 of them you should visit.
1) Dotty’s Pastries & Coffee
- Dotty’s at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
- Operation Hours: Monday – Sunday, 8 AM – 10 PM
- Phone Number: +603 7733 4233
- le Petit Dotty’s at Platinum Park, Persiaran KLCC
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri, 7.30 AM – 6 PM | Sat, Sun & Public Holiday, 7.30 AM-3 PM
- Phone Number: +03 2181 1023
- Dotty’s Pastries & Coffee, Suria KLCC
- Operation Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7.30 AM – 10 PM
- Address: No. 14, Jalan Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Operation Hour: 8 am-8 pm daily.
3) Soul Sacrifice
- Address: No.38, Jalan 4/76C, Desa Pandan 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone Number: 03-9201 3596
4) Strangers at 47
- Address: 45, 47, 49 Jalan 17/45 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Operation Hour: Mon to Sun – 10 AM – 5 PM, Closed on Tuesdays
- Phone Number: 0127454749
- Address: MAHSA Avenue, Block B, Jalan Elmu, off, Jalan Universiti, 59100 Kuala Lumpur 59100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone Number: 03-8408 1811