According to facts, adults need in total of 7-9 hours of sleep each night to stay in good mental and physical health, promote quality of life, and also avoid an increased risk of injury. If you are someone who keeps on thinking about all of the factors that can interfere with a good night’s sleep such as work stress and also family responsibilities to the unexpected challenges, such as illnesses, it is no wonder that your own quality sleep at night is sometimes elusive.
It is understandable that these might be something that you cannot be able to control, and eventually interfere with your sleep. Because of that, you might want to adopt certain habits that could encourage better sleep for yourself. This is because a good night’s sleep for everyone is just as important as regular exercise and also a healthy diet.
@dr.samhanTIPS UNTUK TIDUR LENA #PDPR #jombelajar #tiktokguru
Tips to have a good night’s sleep:
- Make sure that your bedroom is quiet, dark, and also cold (less than 30 degrees Celsius).
- Avoid eating 2 hours before sleep.
- Have a strict schedule on how long you should sleep every day (7-9 hours).
- Stop working 1 hour before sleep.
- Learn any technique to calm down before sleep such as some stretching or even meditating.
- Do not smoke, vape, or even drink alcohol.
- Do not drink caffeine or coffee 4-6 hours before sleep.
Sources: TikTok Dr. Samhan.